12 December, 2009

I've been busy...







What a week this has been!

I had an unplanned trip to the ER, after 8 hours of testing- was asked what plans I had for the weekend, and was wisked upstairs to the OR for an emergency appendectomy.
Getting back into the swing of things has been challenging. Had an interview this week, and baking up a storm for the 3 cakes that you see, those were due on Wednesday. More baking for Thursday, since Thursday was a full day with a funeral and then Friday- working all day in a nearby studio and having FUN!

My spirit is willing, my body, well, that's another story. Here's to more rapid healing! Hard to believe that Christmas is 13 days from now. So much to do and limited time!

I promise to be better about writing, sorry for the stretch of time.
More baking adventures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment