29 August, 2009

More baking






More baking and the chance to see a professional pastry kitchen. The facilities have not been used for over 4 years and all the materials are long gone. In its day, all the breads and pastries were made on site. It has large proofing oven, convection stacks, standing Hobart, mid size Hobart and marble working benches. It is all a bit over my head right now, but perhaps one day, I can be working in an environment like it and call it my own.

Since this was a meet and greet, I decided to follow up with a tasting portfolio of the pastries that I make to let them know that I am more than just a hobbyist.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Julie!

    Welcome to the sweet world of pastries.
    Congrats on the new venture! I know you will do well.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete